A List Of Good Biology Research Paper Topics To Explore
When writing a research paper for any scientific subject, you will first need to think of a good topic to write about, and this is particularly true when writing a biology essay. In fact, there are various things that you may wish to consider when it comes to thinking of a good title for your work. For example, you may wish to consider whether or not you wish to carry out any experiments as part of your work, or whether you will be looking for information from a wide range of other sources.
Of course, the particular topic or title you wish to write about can be heavily influenced by the course that you are studying. For example, if you are currently studying about evolution, then you may well wish to base your essay on a topic related to evolution. On the other hand, if you are studying something completely different, then you may not necessarily wish to write about evolution as part of this particular paper.
A great way of getting inspiration when it comes to thinking of topics to write about is to look at the work of other people. Essentially, by looking at the past papers, articles, books, and a wide range of other publications, you can get an idea of various topics that you can write about yourself. Of course, copying any titles directly is a bad idea, as you can be accused of plagiarism; however, as long as you do not plagiarize anything, it can be useful to look at other people’s work for inspiration.
Alternatively, you may wish to look at some of the ideas that have been listed below, so as to give you some extra inspiration.
- Misconceptions about the theory of evolution and why people misunderstand the meaning of scientific fact
- An analysis of cell structures in complex organisms
- Our understanding of the human genome
- The manipulation of the genetic code in order to produce designer babies: is this process right or wrong and want are the pros and cons?]
- A comparison and analysis of Darwin’s theories compared to modern day thinking
- How can molecular biology be used in the commercial and industrial sectors?
- Outline and discuss the system used to classify living organisms
- The future of biology in the 21st century and beyond
- Analyze the life and works of a famous biologist of your choice
- Compare and contrast the different ways in which plants and animals transfer energy in order to survive