Best Research Paper Topics In Science: 12 Areas To Investigate
A research paper is the documentation or the scholarly writing developed by a student after conducting work on a particular academic topic. These are the final output of your analysis and it should contain a specific solution or a result to a particular problem. A report must portray the views and explanations of the student and it should be prepared as per the university guidelines. A report or a term paper should contain the following sections:
- Title or cover page
- Table of contents/ Index
- Methods of collecting data
- Analysis and experimentations
- Reference or bibliography
If you are assigned with a science topic, it is a must to analysis the problem at a wider spectrum and you should come up with a desired output or a result. The topic should be challenging and highly debatable one and it should be authentic. Selecting an appropriate or a relevant problem is the initial step towards a term paper and after conducting your experiments and analysis, the report summarizes the work you have created, in an elaborated way.
Best research paper topics in science: 12 important areas
Here are some innovative and challenging topics which makes an efficient term paper. As far as science topics are concerned, you can get a variety of topics from different areas. Here are some major areas to investigate when you are planning for a science term paper:
- Computer science
- Science and technology
- Information technology
- Social life
Here are some challenging and innovative topics for developing a term paper report:
- Does the advent of digital reading changes our brains?
- Effects of steroids usage in our human body: hazards and preventive methods.
- Present education system and their dependence on internet.
- Disadvantages of cloning. Is is a boon or a curse?
- Advancement of micro biology and its medical applications:
- Nanotechnology: revolutionary changes happening in various fields
- Advantages and disadvantages of GMOs or genetically modified organisms
- How the developments in the field of science and technology improve our agricultural sector?
- A study on discrimination in our educational sector
- Discovery of Neutrino, the ghost particle – a mile stone for science and technology?
- Effects of tobacco and alcohol in our human body.